Thursday, August 04, 2005

Entry 0043: 執著

I just had another discussion with D just now. We chit chat a bit, here and there and I quickly bring out the point that I am not really happy with my life right now. D talk a lot, aside from sharing how things works for him, he share his opinion on positioning oneself.

I am in a very deep shit situation, that’s undeniable. By positioning myself right, I can actually gain from it. How? I haven’t figured out, but I know what I am supposed to be considered.

I know why I am in this deep shit in the first place, I was looking for one thing only, I didn’t take anything other than my salary into consideration. “Remember sometimes you have to go low to fly high.” said D. If I can give up the figure right now, I don’t actually have much thing to worry about.

D also stated that reading is a habit, by committing yourself to read half an hour a day, you can actually accumulate a lot of reading hour, why am I not doing that?

D had doubt on the fact why am I not going after any romantic relationship…well, it’s important to have a companion but I just didn’t have the urge to make the move…am I not thinking straight?

No comments: