Monday, July 11, 2005

Entry 0039: A new job, a new life

I had been too relaxed for the pass three years, and I found that the new job is a little bit hard to cob up with.

My type of job are suppose to be though, staying late, trying to solve a problem where nobody know how to, facing a system that is like a complete stranger…I have to define my own focus/interest, learn as much as I can while finishing the task assigned. I can ask for training, and there are a lot of good exposures for myself.

I had been studying the company, and I notice 2 facts:

1. The boss prefers to invest into the stuff rather than expensive hardware.

2. The company likes to send junior to pick up more and more responsibility, testing their limits.

My target here,

1. get as many certificates as I can:

i. CCNA, CCNP

ii. MCSE 2003

iii. CISSP

2. try to get involve into projects, helps to brush up my CV.

My life won’t be as easy as before, hope I am strong enough.

男人的野心與能力不成正比是最悲哀的。

No comments: