Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Entry 0027: Movies of the year 2004

Suddenly I have the urge to put down my favorite movies of year 2004.

1. Umizaru 海猿 (J)
Nobody respect their jobs more than the japs...
2. The Classic 假如愛有天意 (KR)
Love story of the year. This is definitely one of the most beautiful love story I ever watch.
3. Old Boy 原罪犯 (KR)
I felt really sick watching it, still this don't deny the fact that it is a really good movie, exelent cinematography act as great bonus.
4. Sex is Zero 色即是空 (KR)
Fatally hillarious, the chemistry between the actors and actresses are beyond description.
5. Everybody have secrets (KR)
It was naked and it was truth.
6. Kill Bill
QT rules!!!
7. Kill Bill 2
QT rules again!!!
8. Love Acually
there's not much british movie I enjoy, it has a unique way of telling stories.
9. Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow
The future of the 40"s is here!!! And I though I'll never see this kind of scene in any "made in America" movie....
10. Naked Ambition 豪情 (HK)
This was a total surprise, I wasn't really happy with the quality of HK movies nowsaday, but this one is really great.

No comments: